[OpenBIOS] Testing Platforms

Chris Arguin Chris.Arguin at unh.edu
Wed Feb 18 10:31:59 CET 1998

We should probably start paying attention to what chipsets we have, so
that we don't have two people going off and implementing the same one
twice. If you want, I can keep track of that list. With any luck, we will
have a fair amount of variety of platforms to develop and test on.

I've got a ASUS P55TP4N motherboard, which is a single Pentium MB with
the Intel 430fx chipset. Currently it has an Award BIOS and a Symlogic
SCSI BIOS.

The Intel 430fx chipset is a 82437 System Controller, 82438 Data Paths,
and a PIIX IDE+ISA interface.

--
Chris Arguin                 | "...All we had were Zeros and Ones -- And
Chris.Arguin at unh.edu         |  sometimes we didn't even have Ones."

---
OpenBIOS -- http://www.linkscape.net/openbios/
openbios-request at linkscape.net   Body: un/subscribe