[OpenBIOS] state of play for freebios/linuxbios

Ronald G. Minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Fri Apr 7 18:31:35 CEST 2000

I have it going into protected mode basically instantly. I am loading a
GDT from the NVRAM and it works just great. I have the DRAM up (with only
one simm, but...). Having the machine in protected mode from the very
start is SO MUCH BETTER. DRAM config is really going to be easy!

The automake is not as helpful as I hoped. I am finding that compared to
all the things I've seen I still like Berkeley 'config' the best for this
sort of thing ...
ron

-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de