[OpenBIOS] yeeee ha!

Alan Grimes alangrimes at starpower.net
Mon Mar 20 19:04:28 CET 2000

My main computer is *WAY* too old and trashy to hack on but still I am very
currious about eggzacktlie how this is done? How do I figure out how tho flash
one of these suckahs? Is there a standard BIOS flashing interface? How do I
figure out the funky quirks that my pecular BIOS knows about my board? How
safe is this? How would I go about restoring a foobar BIOS. =\ It definitely
sounds like something I would want to do on a spare board.. Contrary to the
BIOS...) After that How do I get $30,000,000 to develop an operating system
worth putting on a new computer? =(

--
The militia whose regulation was referred to by the second ammendment is the
one run by the pentagon.

http://users.erols.com/alangrimes/
-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de