[OpenBIOS] Openbios site at sourceforge.net

Chris Davis cjdavis at computer.org
Fri Mar 17 13:55:25 CET 2000

Hello,

I don't know whether this is useful or not, but I have registered an
OpenBios development stite at Sourceforge.net. You can get to it at

	https://sourceforge.net/project/?group_id=3423

or very soon at

	http://openbios.sourceforge.net/

There is nothing there yet -- just the basic sourceforge project
structure. But I'll probably put some messaages and files there over
the weekend.

I don't know if this is useful, and I certainly have NO INTEREST in
'stealing' the openbios web site away from others.

Take a look at the site for what is possible there, and let me know
what you think. If there is sufficient interest, I'm willing to devote
some time to this.

Thanks
Chris Davis

-