[OpenBIOS] Platform for the OPENBIOS question

Lloyd Thomson thomson at aros.net
Tue Aug 21 23:45:05 CEST 2001

----- Original Message -----

<snip>

>P.S Why is the reply-to: address different from the address mailed to?

Perhaps I should answer this one as well.

I have several email accounts, and track them all from several places.

I am subscribed to this mail list under my personal email address, which is

thomson at aros.net

MMJ may have noticed that my signature on the email mentioned my work email
address

lloyd.thomson at osss.com

and as mentioned before, the mail list address is

openbios at elvis.informatik.uni-freiburg.de

I have a couple more throw-aways I could give you, but these wouldn't do
much good to get ahold of me!!!

I also admit that I tend to forget to select the correct mail account name
when I send out a new email.

If you want to get in touch with me using email, any of these accounts will
work. I just tend to use them for different purposes. Not that there is
really any need to do so that I can see right now. Just trying to remove a
small wrinkle in the record :<)

Lloyd Thomson
Sr. Design Engineer
One Stop Satellite Solutions
1805 University Cir
Ogden, UT 84408-1805
801 626 7272
lloyd.thomson at osss.com
www.osss.com

"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research, would it"
Albert Einstein

Lloyd Thomson
President
Bulldog Industries Inc.
1378 East 300 North
Layton, UT 84040
801 547-9719
thomson at aros.com

<snip>
Mads Martin Jørgensen, http://mmj.dk
"Why make things difficult, when it is possible to make them cryptic and
totally illogic, with just a little bit more effort."
                                -- A. P. J.

P.S. I LIKE THIS ONE!!!
LT

-