[OpenBIOS] New power-up graphics BIOS.

Tobias Diedrich ranma at gmx.at
Wed Aug 29 04:08:16 CEST 2001

Gavin R. Brewer wrote:

> Anyone know where I can get a good value-for-money EEPROM programmer in the
> UK?
> (It should be able to handle Motorola chips)

If you just want to program Flashroms (Which would be sufficient for BIOS
testing) you could try to order the "c't Flasher" from the german
c't Magazine...

Before I had that one I used hot-swapping :-)
(Turn on System, wait until booted into DOS, replace Flashrom on Mainboard with
another one (without turning off power), use AWARD flash utility to write
experimental BIOS, reboot, test, replace with working BIOS, repeat :-) )

--
Tobias							     PGP-Key: 0x9AC7E0BC
-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de