[OpenBIOS] PC BIOS included in the project?

André-John Mas ajmas at sympatico.ca
Sat Oct 25 13:00:51 CEST 2003

While the project is indeed about creating a future 'BIOS' for
the x86 platform, there are no commercial BIOSes involved in
this project, see:

    http://www.openbios.org/project/rules.html

On the other hand there are a number of open projects, with
associated development communities that you can join, and
follow, see:

    http://www.openbios.org/docs/links.html

BTW, while looking through Amazon, I came across the following title,
which may or not be relevant  (I don't any info, beyond what Amazon has
to offer):

    PC Bios: Improve and Upgrade Your PC'S Computing Power!
    by Heinz Lange, Abacus Publishing, Data Becker

regards

Andre