[OpenBIOS] Openbios crashes 2

Jason Hooper justacoder at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Mar 18 21:48:21 CET 2007

Hi all,

Obviously my last post was not clear enough. I have extracted and compiled
the tar of the previous version in SVN, which is reported as directory
revision 87. I can successfully boot the Debian install iso and the Solaris
install iso starts booting but crashes later, as expected. However, if I
extract and build the latest version, reported as directory revision 114, it
crashes straight away. The exact error reported is "Floating point
exception".  This is all on linux 2.6.9.

If I remove the latest patches to obio.c, and then try and boot, I then get
"Unsupported image format".

If I remove the latest patches to esp.c, everything seems to be as it used
to be.

Hope this is of some help.

Regards,