[OpenBIOS] Tidying up the modules subdirectory

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Sun Mar 14 22:18:52 CET 2010

Mark Cave-Ayland wrote:

> The only outstanding issue so far is that the PPC build was broken by
> r693. I can't quite see at the moment why this is the case, so any
> pointers would be appreciated...

I think I've fixed this. Taking a look at arch/ppc/qemu/qemu.c compared
to the other PPC machine types (arch/ppc/briq/briq.c and
arch/ppc/pearpc/pearpc.c) seemed to indicate that arch/ppc/qemu/qemu.c
was missing a definition for virt_offset.

Adding this in seems to fix the compilation, however it may be a good
idea for the PPC folk to do a fresh SVN checkout to make sure I didn't
break anything with this...

ATB,

Mark.

--