[OpenBIOS] Qemu/OpenBIOS 64-bit

Nick Couchman Nick.Couchman at seakr.com
Sat Dec 28 01:08:33 CET 2013

So, I have Solaris 9 working inside a qemu-system-sparc (32-bit) environment with OpenBIOS, but no such luck getting 64-bit Solaris (8/9/10/11) to boot.  I've attached boot output from Solaris verions 8, 9, 10, and 11.  Getting a later version (10+) to work would be nice, since it seems that at least up to Solaris 9 doesn't support CPU power management, which means the qemu-system-sparc process runs at 100% CPU usage constantly.

If I need to hook up a debugger and do more digging, I can...just let me know.

Thanks,
Nick

--------
This e-mail may contain SEAKR Engineering (SEAKR) Confidential and Proprietary Information.  If this message is not intended for you, you are strictly prohibited from using this message, its contents or attachments in any way.  If you have received this message in error, please delete the message from your mailbox.  This e-mail may contain export-controlled material and should be handled accordingly.