No subject

Richard Klosinski rklosinski at thermogenesis.com
Wed Dec 23 09:50:20 CET 1998

i dl the 0.0.1 codebase, and have started adding support for my target, the
sc400. i added all the init stuff, and my super io stuff, then compiled w/o
problem! but, of course, it does nothing. today, i will try to find one of
those diag cards so i can write messages out.

im not sure how to cordinate changes with others. i have modified the
.config.in file, and a few of the make files (to accept new vars for my
hardware).

Richard Klosinski
Manager of System Integration
Thermogenesis Corp.
"Hallelujah, Holly Shit, where's the Tylenol"