Making a BIOS on my own...

James Logan jlogan at lynx.dac.neu.edu
Mon Mar 8 23:07:54 CET 1999

> > But every
> > time I come up with some suggestion, atleast a couple of people will point
> > of how wrong I am, and the result is that we stand still. I find this very
> > frustration, since I feel that we should act now so we can have working
> > BIOS in half a year or so. No one will be happy by us sitting here
> > arguing without reaching anywhere.

Hello,
	Umm, I personally don't really know much about what's involved
	in writing a BIOS, so I can't really contribute on the initial
	design and requirements generation ( I am opionless ). However,
	if someone would like to point me in a direction, I would love
	to start writing some code.
Regards,
Jim