[OpenBIOS] POST speeds. -- OOPS!

Alan Grimes alangrimes at starpower.net
Wed Mar 22 12:24:26 CET 2000

Ronald G. Minnich wrote:

> alan, what book are you using? I don't think I have it, which is part
>of my problem. Do you have a URL?

The book is "Intel Architecture Software Developer's Manual" It's a
three-volume set. You see clearly how kludgy the intel architecture is when
you count the number of pages it takes to discribe it adiquately. =P

http://developer.intel.com/design/litcentr/index.htm

You can also call:

1-800-548-4725

The best thing is that they don't ask for yor credit card number when they
take your order! (It's FREE!!) the last I checked... Also be sure to snag the
"devolper's Insight CD" ( I only have the NOV 1998 edition), and whatever
motherboard/chipset manuals you can get your hands on.

--
The militia whose regulation was referred to by the second ammendment is
the one run by the pentagon.

http://users.erols.com/alangrimes/
-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de