[OpenBIOS] Unofficial OpenBIOS web page

Ross rossio at hoeftd.reno.nv.us
Sun Mar 5 09:02:48 CET 2000

Hey,  ron:  I have two questions that you may
be able to help me out wit or point me to the
proper source. I'am in need of the following:

1). a routine in x86 asm code that can test the
     cache memory on the 430XX chipset.

2). a routine in x86 asm code that can test the
     the USB Interface on the 430XX chipset.

I know you are not a fan of assembly code but you
appear to be  very knowledgeable about it. BTW thanks
for the win32 tools tar  stuff.

//Ross