[OpenBIOS] asm code

Edwin Rhodes edwin_rhodes at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 3 16:36:42 CET 2000

thanks for the code, it didnt work straight off but after 20 mins of hacking
it, i got it working :) thanks, one last question, this code clears the
memory but doesnt move the cursor  to the top left hand corner of the
screen, how to i do this? can i use the gotoxy function or will that not
work in the kernel? i have afeeling that it wont work. what code do i need
to move the cursor to the top left hand corner? im sure its somthing simple
but since im new to this kernel hacking business im still getting used to
the linux kernel.
thanks again for the code.

edwin