[OpenBIOS] Kickstarting a revolution ...

Mads Martin Jørgensen mmj at suse.de
Wed Dec 19 12:50:36 CET 2001

* Stefan Reinauer <stepan at openbios.net> [Dec 19. 2001 01:56]:
> The OpenBIOS website has been updated and restructured as it didn't really lead
> to the right direction for working on OpenBIOS. Have a look at
> 	http://www.openbios.net/ or http://www.freiburg.linux.de/OpenBIOS/
> For ease of updates the website meta language (wml) is now used for creating
> the pages. Thanks a lot to Patrick Mauritz for his work.
> Please check the documentation links on
> 	http://www.freiburg.linux.de/OpenBIOS/docs/
> for information on Open Firmware, OpenBIOS, Forth, ...
> If you miss information on the OpenBIOS web page, please drop a note to the
> list for an update.

People who do IRC should also stop by #openbios on OPN,
irc.openprojects.net. We've got the channel registered.

> Best regards,
>   Stefan Reinauer
>
> --
> Ok : FC RECURSE DUP 1 > IF DUP 1 - FC * ELSE DROP 1 ENDIF ; 42 FC .

:-) Maybe our project founder would elaborate on that one? Not all of us
speak Forth that good (yet :)

--
Mads Martin Joergensen, http://mmj.dk
"Why make things difficult, when it is possible to make them cryptic
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de
http://www.freiburg.linux.de/OpenBIOS/ - free your system..