[OpenBIOS] Updated patches

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Tue Jul 18 23:54:01 CEST 2006

* Blue Swirl <blueswir1 at hotmail.com> [060718 20:14]:
> Hi,
>
> I updated the patches a bit. Any chance of committing them, or are there
> problems that need fixing?

I applied these now:

  autocrosscflags.diff.bz2
  cleanup.diff.bz2
  64_bit_fixes.diff.bz2
  vga.diff.bz2

One change to Makefile was ommited because it breaks out-of-tree builds.

Other then that we should head towards unifying the vga/framebuffer code
between platforms. its in a horrible state right now. Not your fault
though ;)

As for the nographics patch: The decision byte is at the moment gained
from somewhere down obio.c if I read this correctly. The decision is
then made in romvec.c. This is a little bit nasty.

It would be nicer to handle this cleanly binding the functionality to
the device nodes/drivers.

Stefan