[OpenBIOS] Interesting issues have surfaced in building R69 usingthe tools f

Blue Swirl blueswir1 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 23 10:50:53 CEST 2006

>Since I do not wish to crowd the list with this litany of actual
>problems I will have a webpage up detailing all of them at
>http://yodathejediknight.home.att.net within the next few hours. (EDT
>NY time)

The relevant parts are:
make: execvp: config/scripts/crosscflags: Permission denied
and
kernel/bootstrap.c:795: error: syntax error before "FMT_CELL_x"

The first one means that crosscflags is not executable. Please run 'chmod +x
config/scripts/crosscflags'. SVN repo should be updated to correct this. The
second one is linked to the first one.

The attached patch fixes problems with 'make build'.

http://search.msn.com/