[OpenBIOS] Interesting issues have surfaced in building R69 using the tools for Slackware

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 04:03:58 CEST 2006

Hello!
Well that works. Thank you Stefan for taking the time to catch my
methods behind my means. Obviously from a much earlier post from the
older LinuxBIOS list, and from the appropriate page on the site I have
worked out how to boot the resulting image from GRUB.

However one question: How do I make use of the grubfs files? For
example I came across the usual files that I see when I build a
release of Grub-Legacy, and those make sense, (Those are the ones that
start with fsys.) but I saw there one called grubfs.o . These were
seen in the target subdirectory inside and inside the subdirectory fs
and then inside one called (what else?) grubfs. Are these for the one
called Grub2?
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
"This signature was once found posting rude
 messages in English in the Moscow subway."