[OpenBIOS] PATCH: Fix various bugs in bbranch and b?branch implementations

Blue Swirl blauwirbel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 18:43:19 CEST 2009

On 4/27/09, Mark Cave-Ayland <mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
>  The attached patch fixes all of the various combinations of forwards and
> backwards branches for both bbranch and b?branch. With this patch applied to
> the latest openbios-svn, I can now run OpenBIOS to the point where it
> crashes out Qemu checked out a few weeks back. Nice :)
>
>  A couple of the fixes in this patch are for bugs introduced in my last
> commit. Whilst continuing to dig deeper into various bugs, I didn't
> appreciate at the time that it is not necessarily the description of the
> branch words that matters, more how they are tokenized by the Fcode
> evaluator.

Thanks, applied.

With marTux 0.2 (Solaris derivative) I get:
Loaded 5936 bytes
entry point is 0x4000
Evaluating FCode...
reserved fcode word.
reserved fcode word.
reserved fcode word.
FCode UFS Reader 1.13 05/06/08 08:30:31.
Unhandled Exception 0x0000000000000034
PC = 0x00000000ffd0e370 NPC = 0x00000000ffd0e374
Stopping execution