[OpenBIOS] r624 - trunk/openbios-devel/forth/system

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Sun Nov 22 12:44:00 CET 2009

Tarl Neustaedter wrote:

> Looking back at edit 624, it looks like the changes were being made to
> call-method, which were not correct.
>
> It looks like the changes to read/write/seek were correct, but the
> change to call-method was mistaken.

Hi guys,

Sorry for the late reply - I've been away this weekend. Tarl, thanks for
the advice - I didn't realise that call-method was actually part of the
client services API rather than just an internal word, otherwise I
wouldn't have changed it :(

I now have attached another version against SVN trunk that will again
correctly read/seek from the qemu cdrom on my SPARC64 image which
doesn't alter call-method. Blue Swirl/Laurent - please could you check
this on your setups to see if it still breaks things for you?

Many thanks,

Mark.

--
PostgreSQL - PostGIS