[OpenBIOS] /packages/disk-label, /packages/sun-parts and /packages/misc-files

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Tue Jun 8 10:31:55 CEST 2010

Stefan Reinauer wrote:

> Very nice!
>
> Please make sure it complies with
> http://www.openbios.org/data/docs/rec.intpos.d02.pdf

Okay - just to clarify, it doesn't change the interposition code at all,
just the order in which the various interposed modules are invoked when
reading from disk block devices (see my first email in the thread).

I'm still unable to update /packages/mac-parts without access to a test
image though, which means if I commit what I have now it will break
reading from Mac partitions. Then again, my next round of load/boot
patches will depend upon this and so I do need to get it committed at
some point in order to progress - what to do?

ATB,

Mark.

--
PostgreSQL - PostGIS