[OpenBIOS] [commit] r793 - in trunk/openbios-devel/fs: hfs hfsplus

Tarl Neustaedter tarl-b2 at tarl.net
Mon Jun 14 20:25:41 CEST 2010

On 2010-6-14 2:15 PM, Blue Swirl wrote:
> [...]
> bootinfo.txt contains the following:
> <chrp-boot>
> <description>openSuSE 11.1</description>
> <os-name>openSuSE 11.1</os-name>
> <boot-script>boot&device;:1,\suseboot\yaboot.ibm</boot-script>
> </chrp-boot>

You might try replacing that comma with a space. The "boot" command
takes two arguments; the device and the arguments, where "arguments" is
frequently the filespec to be booted (it's passed to the secondary
booter in "/chosen:bootargs").

The case I knew of replacing "/" with "|" and appending with a comma was
in the network boot code, a special case not relevant for here.

Either way, it appears that the comma before the \suseboot was being
passed as part of the filespec, so no surprise things got confused.