[OpenBIOS] OpenBios Sparc64

Ghitulete Razvan razvan.ghitulete at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 20:23:07 CEST 2011

     My opneboot version is 3.13.1 if i recall right(hopefully). Hmm,
weird. I haven't tried it from the prompt, it's on my todo list monday
morning. But when I prepare a call from the assembly language to the
CIF, it simply duplicates the address of the string. This is a wild
guess, but is the openboot CIF influenced in any way by the processor
state register?
     Also as a last option, do you know how i could get hold of a
binary for 3.13.1 so i can disassemble it and inspect the code easier
as i find it pretty difficult using the dis command over and over.

--
Razvan Ghitulete
Universitatea Politehnica Bucuresti