[OpenBIOS] Patch for auto partition selection

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at ilande.co.uk
Sun Oct 28 23:32:49 CET 2012

On 26/10/12 22:42, Programmingkid wrote:

> This patch implements the auto partition selection feature. It makes
> commands like these works: "dir cd:,\" and "boot cd:,\\:tbxi
> <smb://:tbxi>".

Unfortunately this patch is unreviewable in its current form because of
the white space damage - your editor seems to have made a large amount
of non-functional changes which makes it impossible to read. Can you
resubmit with just the appropriate changes?

> Any progress with the local variable patch?

I've spent some time on it this weekend, and it's looking likely that
the final version will be reimplemented from scratch :/

ATB,

Mark.