[OpenBIOS] [commit] r1114 - in trunk/openbios-devel: arch/sparc32 include/arch/sparc32

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at ilande.co.uk
Wed Apr 24 00:29:41 CEST 2013

On 23/04/13 22:54, Artyom Tarasenko wrote:

> Sorry, somehow I missed testing this patch.
> It breaks loading kadb:
>
> 0>  boot disk kadb -kdvs Not a bootable ELF image
> Loaded 7680 bytes
> entry point is 0x4000
> bootpath: /iommu/sbus/espdma/esp/sd at 0,0

Ah okay. I thought that the post below was an ack from you that 128K was
still okay to run kadb with an unmodified ofmem_arch_get_virt_top():

http://www.openfirmware.info/pipermail/openbios/2013-April/007606.html

I also can't see any memory regions in the output above that would
overlap 0xffc00000 - has any of the output been removed?

So just to clarify: is what you're saying that a checkout of OpenBIOS
r1114 fails? In that case can you confirm what value of
ofmem_arch_get_virt_top() that you were using in the URL above when kadb
did work?

ATB,

Mark.