[OpenBIOS] Qemu/OpenBIOS 64-bit

Nick Couchman Nick.Couchman at seakr.com
Mon Dec 30 22:11:10 CET 2013

> Ah this is because of a bug in Solaris whereby it requests too many
> parameters to be returned with respect to the CIF method that is being
> called. The fix is for OpenBIOS to not allow the client to POP() more
> items from the stack than were there before the CIF call, for which I
> have a local patch whilst I wait for the QEMU guys to update their git
> repository from our SVN.
>
> Please try the attached and let me know if you manage to get any further.

I tried the attached patch and the boot doesn't get any further for me (Solaris 9 64-bit).  I've attached the output with DEBUG_CIF defined - it's quite verbose.  I'm also not booting kadb at present, so it doesn't match Artyom's output exactly.

-Nick

--------
This e-mail may contain SEAKR Engineering (SEAKR) Confidential and Proprietary Information.  If this message is not intended for you, you are strictly prohibited from using this message, its contents or attachments in any way.  If you have received this message in error, please delete the message from your mailbox.  This e-mail may contain export-controlled material and should be handled accordingly.