[OpenBIOS] Device tree from G3 iBook

Programmingkid programmingkidx at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 20:22:37 CET 2013

On Feb 1, 2013, at 2:17 PM, Amadeusz Sławiński wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 01, 2013 at 01:39:31PM -0500, Programmingkid wrote:
>> I thought this device tree will help any one who might want to work on the Mac99 target. It is the device tree from a G3 iBook.
>
> Is this machine you have access to? Can you check what's the output of:
> dev / .properties
> ?
> darwin seems to not like machine type :/
>
> Amadeusz

Yes I have access to the machine. Here is the output from the command:

model                   PowerBook2,1
compatible              PowerBook2,1
                        MacRISC2
                        MacRISC
                        Power Macintosh
serial-number           <removed>
                        	   <removed>

customer-sw-config
color-code              ff01
scb#                    00000001
name                    device-tree
copyright               Copyright 1983-2001 Apple Computer, Inc. All Rights Reserved
device_type             bootrom
system-id               0000000000000
#address-cells          00000001
#size-cells             00000001