[OpenBIOS] Macintosh device tree

Programmingkid programmingkidx at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 22:27:36 CET 2013

I am investigating the device tree of the mac99 model. It looks like it is wrong. The part that I am concerned with is the via-cuda node. Both my iMac and iBook don't even have a via-cuda. They both have a via-pmu at 16000 node. I'm hoping someone has an original blue and white PowerMac G3. I would like the full device tree printout from it. The question I am trying to answer is does any newworld Mac have a via-cuda? If they don't, we know that it should be changed to a via-pmu at 16000 node.