[openfirmware] Problem with a:\nvram.dat in qemu

Christian Johansson christ64 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 21:36:27 CET 2011

Hmmm ...
I changed cpu/x86/pc/emu/build/devices.fth from c:\nvram.dat to a:
\nvram.dat and now the file is red without errors.
(used the nvram.dat from floppyof.img)

When I setenv some variable it is written to the file, but it changes
the size of the file from 4k to 1k. All the nice padding at the end of
the file is missing. And upon subsequent boots; the error-messages about
the "configuration memory is invalid" has returned. (The variable is set
thou ...).
Should I flush the file, somehow, after it is updated with setenv?

//Br Christian